Peanut Butter Dessert Lasagna Recipe – It’s peanut butter overload in the BEST way possible. Don’t forget to comment and rate below if you’ve made it!
1 1/2 c. heavy cream
1/2 c. powdered sugar
1 (3.4-oz.) package vanilla instant pudding mix, plus ingredients called for on box
1 (16-oz.) package Nutter Butters
1 (16.3-oz.) jar peanut butter, melted
3 King Size Butterfingers, roughly chopped
1/2 c. semisweet chocolate chips, melted
- Make whipped cream: Using a stand mixer with the whisk attachment or hand beaters, beat cream and sugar until medium peaks form, about 3 minutes. Set aside.
- Prepare pudding according to package directions.
- In an 8″-x-8” baking dish, spread a thin layer of whipped cream. Top with a layer of Nutter Butters and top those with a layer of melted peanut butter, spreading to completely cover cookies. Top with half the vanilla pudding, spreading into an even layer, then half the remaining whipped cream in an even layer; top with half the crushed Butterfingers and drizzle with more melted peanut butter. Repeat layering with remaining Nutter Butters, pudding, whipped cream, and crushed Butterfingers.
- Cover loosely with plastic wrap and refrigerate until cookies are soft, 6 hours and up to overnight.
- Drizzle with remaining melted peanut butter and melted chocolate, then slice and serve.
Keywords: Peanut Butter Lasagna, Desserts, Easy Recipes