1 6 oz Pack Pepperoni Slices
40-60 Stuffed Green Olives
1 8 oz Block Cream Cheese (softened)
1 Tablespoon Sour Cream
2 Tablespoons Parmesan Cheese
½ Cup Italian Blend Shredded Cheese (Kraft is my favorite)
1 Tablespoon Italian Seasoning
¼ teaspoon Salt
To Make Filling
- Mix together cream cheese and sour cream until smooth.
- Mix in Parmesan and Italian cheeses, Italian seasoning, and salt until well combined.
To Assemble Rolls
- Pipe or spread about 2 teaspoons of filling onto the middle of each slice of pepperoni.
- Skewer olives with toothpicks.
- Fold over th sides of pepperoni and use the toothpicks to secure the pepperoni into rolls.
Original Recipes visit: Pepperoni and Cream Cheese Pizza Rolls @ knowgluten.me