1 18 oz box brownie mix (plus ingredients needed to make brownies)
1 7 oz tub marshmallow creme
25 Reese’s miniatures, halved
1 12 oz bag semi-sweet chocolate chips
1 cup creamy peanut butter
3 cups crispy rice cereal
- Prepare brownies according to package directions for 9×13 baking dish. Cool completely and refrigerate for at least one hour.
- Spread marshmallow cream on top of chilled brownies and return to the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
- Top with halved Reese’s miniatures.
- Melt peanut butter and chocolate chips together in a microwave safe-container. Heat on high heat in 30 second intervals, stirring in between.
- Stir in crispy rice cereal until completely coated. Spread mixture carefully over the top of the Reese’s.
- Return to refrigerator for another hour before cutting into bars.
- Store leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Original Recipes visit: Reese’s Marshmallow Brownie Bars @ momontimeout.com