Reese’s Muddy Buddies Recipe – Reese’s Muddy Buddies are taken to the next level in this amazingly delicious and easy recipe! Reese’s all the things! Reese’s Pieces, Reese’s Peanut Butter Chips, Reese’s Minis, and Reese’s Miniatures are all perfectly happy sharing space in this powdered sugar coated wonder land known as Muddy Buddies.
Reese’s Muddy Buddies Recipe
Servings: 24 servings
12.8 oz Chocolate flavored Chex cereal 1 box – about 8 cups
1 cup roasted lightly salted peanuts
2 cups powdered sugar
16 oz chocolate CandiQuik
1 cup Reese’s peanut butter chips
8 oz Reese’s Minis 1 bag
1 cup Reese’s Pieces
20 Reese’s Miniatures halved
Additional peanuts peanut butter chips, and Reese’s as needed.
- Combine Chex cereal and peanuts in a very large bowl and set aside.
- Divide powdered sugar into two large, gallon size ziploc bags and set aside.
- Line a large baking sheet or surface with parchment paper.
- Break up CandiQuik and sprinkle with peanut butter chips. Melt according to CandQuik’s package instructions.
- Drizzle the melted chocolate – peanut butter mixture over the top of the Chex and peanuts and toss gently to combine. Make sure it is well coated.
- Gently fold in the Reese’s Minis. READ MORE
Recipe by: momontimeout.com