16 ounces cream cheese, softened
½ cup powdered sugar
1 cup mini marshmallows
½ cup marshmallow crème
1 cup mini chocolate chips
½ cup graham cracker crumbs
¼ mini chocolate chips
¼ cup marshmallow bits
- In medium bowl combine cream cheese, powdered sugar, mini marshmallows, marshmallow creme and 1 cup mini chocolate chips. Beat until well combined.
- Form soft ball and place in a container for 10 minutes in the freezer.
- While cheese ball is setting, combine graham crackers, chocolate chips and marshmallow bits on a large plate and mix.
- Remove cheese ball and roll in graham cracker mixture.
- Refrigerate for it least ½ hour and server with graham crackers.
Original Recipes visit: S’more Cheese Ball @ chef-in-training.com