White Cake Mix (plus ingredients on back)
Vanilla Candy Coating
- Begin by making Cake as directed on the back of the box. We made ours in a larger pan (11×16) so that the cake squares weren’t too big.
- Once made and cooled, cut cake into 1½ inch squares.
- Rinse strawberries and cut off tops.
- Add strawberries and cake pieces to your skewers making sure strawberries are on the end (they will keep everything on the skewer). Place on parchment paper.
- Melt candy coating by adding a few squares of the coating in a small pan on low heat. Stir constantly until melted.
- Drizzle white chocolate over your skewers. Refrigerate for half hour. ENJOY!
Original recipe and more pictures visit: Strawberry Shortcake Kabobs @ lilluna.com