The BEST Turkey Roll Ups (Costco Copycat) – Make your own Turkey Roll Ups at home, just like the ones at Costco. They are so easy to make, cheaper, AND tastier than the store-bought version!
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1/4 cup whole berry cranberry sauce
- 8 (10-inch) flour tortillas (see notes)
- 1/2 head romaine or green leaf lettuce, torn into 4-inch pieces
- 16 slices deli turkey
- 16 slices Havarti or Swiss cheese, halved
- 2 medium tomatoes halved and sliced
In a small bowl, mix cream cheese with cranberry sauce until uniformly combined.
Lay one tortilla flat on a cutting board and spread a thick layer of cream cheese all the way to the edges. Layer 3 lettuce leaves down the middle of the tortilla.
Layer two slices of turkey and 4 pieces of Swiss cheese on top of the lettuce. Top with several slices of tomatoes.
Starting at one end of the tortilla, roll tightly towards the filling. Continue rolling until the filling is tightly wrapped and the cream cheese holds the rollup together.
Continue with the remaining tortillas until all have been assembled. Wrap each tortilla rollup tightly in plastic wrap.
Chill the wrapped rollups in the refrigerator until serving time. To serve, trim any unfilled ends away. Slice each tortilla into 8 equal pieces.
- Square Lavash bread can be substituted for the tortillas (that is what Costco uses). If you use square flatbread, there are no wasted ends that need to be trimmed away.