1 cup cream cheese 225g, softened
2 cups white chocolate 350g, melted
- Using a food processor, pulse the Oreos into fine crumbs.
- Remove 1/4 cup of the crumbs and set aside.
- Mix the cream cheese into the remaining crumbs. The mixture will be sticky. Roll the mixture into 1 inch balls, and place them onto a baking tray lined with parchment paper. Freeze the balls for 30 minutes.
- Dip each ball in the melted chocolate, place back on the baking tray, and sprinkle with the reserved Oreo crumbs. Refrigerate for 1 hour, or until firm.
- Keep refrigerated for up to 5 days.
Original recipe visit: White Chocolate Oreo Truffles @ marshasbakingaddiction.com