1 (15.25 ounce) box white cake mix, prepared according to package directions
1 (3 ounce) box Jell-O raspberry flavored gelatin
1 cup boiling water
1/2 cup cold water
1 (8 ounce) pkg. cream cheese, softened
1/4 cup butter, softened
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
3 Tablespoons milk
3 cups powdered sugar
1 cup fresh raspberries
1/2 cup sliced almonds
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Make and bake cake as directed on box for a 9×13-inch glass pan. Let cool completely.
- Poke holes all over cooled cake with a fork.
- In a small bowl, whisk together Jell-O and boiling water until Jell-O is dissolved; stir in cold water.
- Pour over cake and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- To make the frosting, beat together cream cheese and butter until fluffy.
- Beat in vanilla, milk and powdered sugar until smooth. Spread on top of cake.
- Top cake with fresh raspberries and sliced almonds.
- Refrigerate until serving.
Original Recipes visit: White Raspberry Poke Cake @ sixsistersstuff.com