Eggs Benedict Casserole – The Perfect Breakfast Dish Made With English Muffins, Canadian Bacon, Eggs And More. It’s Perfect For Weekends And Holidays.
Recipe by: lilluna.com
- 12 oz Canadian Bacon chopped
- 6 english muffins cut into 1 inch pieces
- 8 eggs
- 2 cups milk
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- 4 egg yolks
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup butter melted
- Place half of the Canadian bacon in a greased 9×13 dish. Add English muffin pieces on top. Top with the rest of the bacon.
- In a medium bowl whisk eggs and milk. Mix well and pour over the top. Refrigerate for at least 1-2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 375. READ MORE