1 small chopped onion
1 TBSP olive oil
3 cloves garlic
2 cups chopped Kale
2 cups diced Potatoes ( I used a bag of frozen diced Hashbrown potatoes)
32oz low sodium chicken broth
1 pound hot Italian sausage
6 slices cooked bacon
1 cup milk or cream
- Place you Pot on saute add olive oil and onions, garlic, and sausage.
- Brown sausage until it crumbles.
- Add potatoes, chicken broth, and place Kale on top.
- Cover and place pot on manual high pressure for 15 minutes.
- Do a quick release.
- Place pot back on saute.
- Stir in milk or cream.
- Chop your bacon and stir in your soup.
- Enjoy with a hearty Italian bread.
Original Recipes visit: Zuppa Toscana Olive Garden Copycat Instant Pot Soup @ adventuresofanurse.com