1 Box Betty Crocker fudge brownies
2 Cups semi sweet chocolate chips
1/2 Cup creamy peanut butter
1/8 Cup peanut butter for drizzle
- Prepare brownies as directed on box. Allow to cool.
- Mash up the brownies so they look like crumbly. With a cookie scoop, scoop up brownies and roll in hands until it forms an even ball.
- Place on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper. Continue this until all brownies are in balls.
- Freeze for about 1-2 hours.
- Take out brownies and melt your chocolate chips and your peanut butter together.
- One by one place brownie balls into chocolate mixture, take it out with a fork and gently tap it against the bowl to remove the access chocolate. Place back on parchment paper.
- Repeat with all brownie balls.
- Once done, melt about 1/8 cup of peanut butter and with a spoon drizzle over the truffles.
- Place in fridge and let set for about 20 mins.
Original recipe and more pictures visit: Peanut Butter Brownie Truffles @ sincerelyjean.com