8 oz. cream cheese, softened
¼ c. sour cream
¼ c. mayo
1 c. chopped, cooked chicken
¼ tsp. garlic powder
¼ tsp. salt
1 Tbsp. olive oil
½ c. green pepper, thinly sliced
½ c. purple onion, thinly sliced
1 c. shredded Provolone cheese (substitute Mozzarella if desired)
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, sour cream, and mayo. Mix well.
- Stir in garlic powder, salt, and chicken.
- In a small skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat.
- Add pepper and onion slices and saute until tender-crisp.
- Stir pepper/onion mixture into cream cheese mixture.
- Spread into a shallow baking dish; top with shredded Provolone.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 30 minutes or until cheese is melted and edges are golden brown.
- Serve with your favorite Food Should Taste Good Tortilla Chips.
Original recipe visit: Baked Chicken Cheesesteak Dip @ lemontreedwelling.com