1 pound ground beef
1 (8oz) package cream cheese
1 cup sour cream
2 cups cheddar cheese , shredded
1 (10 oz) can diced tomatoes with green chilies
2/3 cup crumbled bacon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a skillet brown ground beef, breaking apart and cooking until cooked through.
- In a large bowl add cream cheese, sour cream, cheddar cheese, diced tomatoes, cooked ground beef and the bacon. Mix until well combined.
- Pour into a baking dish. Bake for 20-25 minutes until bubbly and hot.
- Serve hot with corn chips for dipping.
Original recipe visit: Bacon Cheeseburger Dip @ dinnersdishesanddesserts.com