1 pkg slider buns, like Kings Hawaiian
1 (10 ct.) pkg sliced mozzarella
1/2 cup butter, softened
3 cloves garlic, minced
2 tsp garlic salt
2 tsp Italian seasoning
4 Tbs butter, melted
1 clove garlic, minced
1/2-1 tsp garlic salt (optional)*
1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Slice slider buns in half lenghwise.
- In bowl mix together your butter, garlic, garlic salt and Italian seasoning.
- Spread butter mixture on both cut sides of buns.
- Layer bottom of sliders with cheese and top with upper layer.
- In another small bowl mix together your topping mixture and pour over tops of buns, spread over tops with a spatula.
- Cover with tin foil and bake for about 20 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Let cool a bit, cut and serve.
*May substitute garlic powder if you aren’t a salt fan. Or omit completely.
Original recipe visit: Cheesy Stuffed Garlic Bread Sliders @ tornadoughalli.com