3 cups of cooked chicken, chopped
8 oz. box of penne pasta
1 1/2 cups fresh baby spinach
1 can diced tomatoes, drained
1/2 jar Alfredo Sauce
3/4 cup milk
1/2 of jar of pesto (8 oz. jar)
2 cups Italian cheese blend, shredded
1/2 cup Ritz crackers, crushed
1 Tablespoon grated Parmesan
1 Tablespoon butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and prepare pasta according to package directions.
- In a large bowl, toss chicken with shredded cheese, tomatoes, spinach, Alfredo sauce, pesto and milk until well coated.
- Drain pasta and blend with chicken mixture.
- In a small bowl, blend crushed crackers, grated Parmesan, and melted butter to create a crumble for topping.
- Pour the chicken and pasta into a greased 9 x 13 inch baking dish.
- Top with seasoned cracker crumbs.
- Cover and bake for about 40 minutes, until bubbly. Enjoy!
Original recipe visit: Pesto Chicken Casserole @ writtenreality.com