30 to 50 mushrooms, washed and stemmed
8 ounces cream cheese, softened
¾ cup parmesan cheese, grated
1 cup chopped spinach
½ teaspoon onion powder
½ teaspoon garlic powder
½ teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine softened cream cheese, onion powder, garlic powder and salt and mix well. Stir in spinach.
- Stuff filling into the mushrooms, about 1 teaspoon of filling give or take depending the size of the mushroom, and place in a baking dish
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 15 to 20 minutes until the mushrooms are soft.
- I garnished the top with additional parmesan cheese for the picture. This is completely optional.
Original recipe visit: Spinach Stuffed Mushrooms @ chef-in-training.com