An unbelievably easy, no-fuss, Christmas peppermint bark recipe.
6 oz dark chocolate
12 oz white chocolate
3 tsp vegetable oil
10 to 12 crushed candy canes
- Line the bottom and sides of an 9″ x 9″ square baking pan with non-stick aluminum foil.
- Stir half white chocolate and 1 teaspoon of vegetable oil in a double boiler.
- If you don’t have a double boiler, you can make your own by placing a metal bowl into a pot of boiling water.
- Stir the chocolate as it melts with a heat-proof spatula.
- Remove from over water. Stir in 1/3 crushed candy cane pieces.
- Spread melted chocolate out on the parchment paper.
- Visit Easy Peppermint Bark @ sugarapron.com for full instructions.