Easy Peppermint Mocha Cookies Recipe – Easy Peppermint Mocha Cookies are soft, chewy, fudgy and perfect for holiday baking. These cake mix cookies taste just like your favorite peppermint mocha!
SERVINGS: 28 cookies
1 box chocolate cake mix
1/3 cup melted butter
1 teaspoon peppermint extract
2 teaspoons Peppermint Mocha Coffee Creamer or milk
1 cup semi sweet chocolate chips plus extra for topping cookies
peppermint baking chips optional
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In a large mixing bowl, add the eggs, and beat slightly
- Stir in the cake mix, melted butter, peppermint extract and peppermint mocha coffee creamer, and mix until well combined
- Stir in the chocolate chips
- Drop by rounded tablespoonful onto cookie sheet, leaving about 2 inches between cookies
- Place several peppermint baking chips and chocolate chips on top of each cookie
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until edges are slightly firm
- Remove from oven and allow to cool completely
- Cookies may take 8 to 12 minutes to bake, depending on your oven.
- Check the holiday baking section of your store for peppermint baking chips.