These Lemon Whippersnaps are perfect for a party! Super easy to make with just a handful of ingredients! Lemon zest and lemon juice give these amazing cookies a bright, bold flavor that’s impossible to resist!
Serves: 2 dozen cookies
1 15.25 oz package lemon cake mix with pudding in the mix
2 cups Cool Whip
1 egg, lightly beaten
1 tbsp lemon zest
2 tbsp lemon juice
½ cup powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine cake mix, Cool Whip, egg, lemon zest, and lemon juice in a large bowl.
- Stir until completely combined.
- Place powdered sugar in a small bowl.
- Use a cookie scoop to scoop cookie dough.
- Visit Lemon Whippersnaps @ momontimeout.com for full instructions.