Servings: 2 mini loaves or 1 full size loaf
3 C all purpose flour divided
3 Tbsp white sugar
1 .25 package rapid rise yeast (2 1/4 tsp)
1 C warm water
3 Tbsp olive oil or vegetable oil
1 1/2 tsp salt
- In a resealable plastic bag place 1 C flour, sugar and yeast and add in warm water.
- Squeeze air out of the bag and seal.
- Squish with your hands until well mixed together.
- Let it rest for 10 minutes at room temperature. Bubbles will form.
- Open bag and put in 1 C of flour, oil and salt.
- Seal bag again and squish until well blended.
- Add last cup of flour and continue mixing in the same manner until well blended.
- Visit Bread in a Bag @ yourhomebasedmom.com for full instructions.