This 3 ingredient easy Instant Pot dump cake is delicious and can be made with any fruit filling! Just dump it in with cake mix and top with ice cream when it’s done. The perfect little pressure cooker dessert you’re whole family will enjoy.
2 c cake mix (any flavor you like)
1 can pie filling (we used apple)
3 tbsp butter
- Melt your butter and add to a bowl with your cake mix.
- Stir until combined but it will still be a bit clumpy.
- Pour your can of pie filling into your bowl with your cake mix “batter” and mix until combined.
- Pour your cake mixture into your pot and cover with foil. Pour 2 c of water into your Instant Pot and lower your cake mix filled pot on to a trivet.
- Visit Instant Pot Dump Cake @ temeculablogs.com for full instructions.