3/4 cup peanut butter (I used creamy, but I bet chunky would be great too!)
2 large eggs
1 cup packed brown sugar
2 cups all-purpose baking mix (Bisquick, for example)
1 bag (12 ounce) M&Ms (I used regular–but now I’m thinking peanut butter M&Ms would be W-O-W)
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit. Spray an 8-inch square pan with cooking spray.
- Combine peanut butter and eggs until well mixed and smooth.
- Add in brown sugar and stir until combined.
- Stir in baking mix until moistened (I used my hands because the spoon wasn’t cutting it for me–it is a very thick batter).
- Fold in M&Ms. Again, using my hands worked best for this step. Not all of the M&Ms stuck in the batter (or perhaps it would be more accurate to call it dough). I just shoved them in when I put it all in the pan.
- Spread mixture in greased pan and bake for 35-40 minutes or until golden brown.
Original Recipes visit: 5 Ingredient M&M Peanut Butter Bars @ rachelcooks.com