6 large eggs
1/4 cup 2% milk (or your preferred milk/milk alternative)
1/4 tsp. salt
1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
1/2 cup crumbled cooked bacon (from about 6 slices of bacon)
1 avocado, peeled, seeded, and chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a standard pie plate with cooking spray.
- In a medium (2.5 qt.) bowl, add the eggs, milk, salt, and pepper. Whisk until well combined.
- Add the cheese, bacon, and avocado. Gently stir until well mixed.
- Pour the egg mixture into the pie plate. If necessary, use a spoon to push some of the avocado and bacon around to ensure that it is evenly distributed throughout the quiche.
- Bake for 30 minutes, rotating once half way through.
- Let the quiche cool for 5 minutes before slicing.
Original recipe and Nutrition Facts visit: Avocado Bacon Crustless Quiche @ thewholesomedish.com