1 Boxed Fudge Brownie Mix 9×13 size , plus box indicated ingredients or your favorite homemade brownies
3/4 cup unsalted butter , softened
1/3 cup Baileys Irish Cream
3 cups powdered sugar
3/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
2 tablespoons heavy cream
1/2 cup Baileys Irish Cream
- Prepare brownies according to package directions. Cool completely.
- Beat butter on medium speed until fluffy. Add in Baileys and mix well.
- Add powdered sugar a little at a time until completely incorporated. Beat until soft and fluffy.
- Spread over brownies and refrigerate while making the Baileys ganache.
- Combine Baileys and heavy cream in a sauce pan over medium high heat. Bring just to a boil and immediately pour over chocolate chips. Let sit 5 minutes without stirring.
- Whisk until smooth and spread over frosted brownies. Let sit at room temperature about 30 minutes. Refrigerate until set.
Original recipe visit: Baileys Brownies @ spendwithpennies.com