1 pound large shrimp (26-30 count), deveined with tails off
salt and pepper
1 + ½ cups Arriabatta sauce
1 + ½ – 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese
chopped fresh parsley, for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Pat the shrimp dry with paper towels.
- Grease a large non-stick baking sheet with olive oil and spread them out in one layer.
- Season them with salt and pepper. Top each shrimp with a scant tablespoon of sauce then about a tablespoon of mozzarella, going back over them if needed to use up all the cheese.
- Sprinkle the Parmesan over them and then drizzle lightly with olive oil.
- Bake 12 – 16 minutes, you can pull out one of the shrimp to test it and see if it’s done.
- Heat the broiler and with the oven door open broil for 1 – 3 minutes, keeping a close eye on them, until the tops are browned.
- Sprinkle with parsley and serve with cooked pasta, rice or with crusty bread and a salad.
Original recipe visit: Baked Shrimp Parmesan @ cinnamonspiceandeverythingnice.com