2 Flatout ProteinUP CORE 12 Flatbreads
1/2 cup BBQ sauce
1/3 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
1/3 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
6 oz. grilled chicken breast, torn into pieces
1 tablespoon red onion
1 tablespoon cilantro
non-stick baking spray
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Spray a large baking sheet with non-stick baking spray.
- Put 2 tablespoons of BBQ sauce on each flatbread and spread evenly on the flatbreads.
- Sprinkle both cheeses over the flatbreads.
- Mix the remaining BBQ sauce with the grilled chicken and place on pizzas.
- Top with the diced onion.
- Bake for 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle the cilantro on top and serve.
Original recipe visit: BBQ Chicken Flatbread Pizza @ nutritionexpert.com