Best Banana Bread Recipe Ever – The Best Banana Bread You Will Ever Taste!
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup shortening
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 large bananas
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon soda
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease two 8×4 inch loaf pans. Set aside.
- In a stand mixer, combine sugar, shortening, eggs, and vanilla. Mix on medium speed for 3 minutes or until well incorporated.
- Meanwhile, smash 3 large bananas (use a potato masher) and add to the mix.
- Slowly add milk, soda, salt, and flour and mix until creamy.
- Divide batter equally between the two loaf pans and put into oven. Bake for 1 hour or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean. Immediately after removing the loaves from the oven, invert them onto a cooling rack and let rest until completely cooled.
Keywords: dessert recipes, banana breads