1½ cups Bob’s Red Mill Organic Unbleached White Flour 7½ ounces
1 tsp baking powder
½ tsp salt
1½ cups packed light brown sugar 10½ ounces
12 Tbsp unsalted butter at room temperature
2 large eggs
1½ tsp vanilla extract
4 Tbsp unsalted butter at room temperature
6 oz cream cheese
1 ½ cups confectioners’ sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
½ tsp cinnamon
1/8 tsp nutmeg
Pinch of salt
- Adjust oven rack to the middle position and preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a 13- by 9-inch baking pan with cooking spray or grease with butter.
- In a medium bowl, whisk the flour, baking powder and salt together. Set aside.
- In a second medium bowl, whisk the melted butter and brown sugar together until combined. Add the eggs and vanilla and mix well. Using a rubber spatula, fold the dry ingredients into the egg mixture until just combined.
- Spoon the batter into the prepared pan, smoothing the top with a rubber spatula.
- Bake until the top is shiny and cracked and feels firm to the touch, for 22 to 25 minutes.
- Place the pan on a rack and let cool completely (about an hour).
- Beat softened butter and cream cheese until well blended.
- Add powdered sugar, vanilla, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt. Beat until creamy.
- Frost blondies and cut into 1 ½ by 2-inch bars. Serve.
Original Recipes visit: Blondies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting @ platingsandpairings.com