Blue Raspberry Swirled Cupcakes Recipe – These Look Absolutely Yummy!!Print
Blue Raspberry Swirled Cupcakes Recipe
Blue Raspberry Swirled Cupcakes Recipe – These Look Absolutely Yummy!!
- Prep Time: 20 mins
- Cook Time: 30 mins
- Total Time: 50 mins
- Yield: 24 cupcakes 1x
1 package Pillsbury® Moist Supreme® Blue Raspberry Flavored Premium Cake Mix
1 1/4 cups water
1/3 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
4 large egg whites
48 fresh red raspberries, divided
1 container Pillsbury® Creamy Supreme® Classic White Frosting
1 container Pillsbury® Creamy Supreme® Blue Raspberry Flavored Frosting
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Line 24 muffin cups with paper baking cups.
- Prepare cake mix according to package directions using water, oil and egg whites.
- Divide evenly into prepared muffin cups.
- Place 1 raspberry in center of each, gently pressing into batter.
- Bake for 19 to 23 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted into center comes out clean.
- Cool for 10 minutes.
- Remove from pan to wire rack to cool completely.
- Place blue frosting in decorating bag fitted with medium star tip.
- Place white frosting in separate decorating bag fitted with medium star tip.
- Pipe blue frosting onto cupcakes in a circular pattern around outside edge of cupcakes.
- Top with white frosting, starting near outside edge and moving toward center to create a swirl on top of each cupcake.
- Top each cupcake with 1 raspberry.
Keywords: cupcakes, muffins, desserts
Recipe by: recipegoldmine.com