16 oz Jennie-O Turkey Breakfast Sausages, cut into 12 pieces and cooked through
12 slices of Jennie-O Turkey Bacon, cooked and set aside
12 eggs cooked over easy or scrambled (see note)
12 dinner rolls, cut in half
1 1/2 cups mozzarella cheese
1/2 cup light mayo
1 tsp hot sauce
1/4 tsp garlic salt
2 T butter, melted
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a 9 by 12 inch baking dish with cooking spray. Put the bottom half of the dinner rolls in the pan.
- Mix together the light mayo, hot sauce, and garlic salt together in a bowl. Spread them over the bottom of the rolls. You may not need to use it all.
- Spread 3/4 cup of mozzarella cheese over the sauce. Add the breakfast sausage, then the bacon, then the eggs, the rest of the cheese and then top with the tops of the dinner rolls. Brush with the melted butter.
- Cover the pan and bake for 20 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
- Separate the sliders with the edge of a spatula before removing them from the pan and serve while warm.
Using 6 mason jar lid rings at a time, spray them generously with cooking spray and set them on a well sprayed frying pan. Crack six eggs into them. Cook until they have set half way through and then using tongs, carefully flip them. Allow them to cook a little more and then remove the rings and remove them from the pan and set aside. Cook the next six eggs the same way.
Original Recipes visit: Breakfast Sliders @ wineandglue.com