Easy Cauliflower Broccoli Bacon Corn Salad –You are going to love this Broccoli Cauliflower Salad with corn, Colby Jack cheese, tomatoes and cooked bacon. The combination is perfect and oh so delicious!.
- 3 cups broccoli florets
- 3 cups cauliflower florets
- 1/2 small head red onion, finely chopped
- 4 oz Colby Jack cheese, cubed
- 1 cup canned corn, drained
- 6 slices bacon, cooked
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 3 Tbsp sour cream
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- salt and pepper, to taste
Cut cauliflower and broccoli into small florets. Cube cheese. Dice onion. Slice or quarter tomatoes. Open canned corn.
Slice bacon into pieces and cook. Add bacon to paper towel to cool.
Combine ingredients for salad dressing.
Add ¾ of the dressing to the salad and mix. Add additional dressing as needed. Enjoy friends!