Fantastic chicken enchilada recipe with lots of cheddar and Monterey Jack cheeses, olives, corn, diced green chilies, diced green onions, sour cream, and cream of chicken soup. Wonderful Tex-Mex main dish.
2 pkgs. large fajita size tortillas
4 large whole chicken breasts cooked and diced
2 cans cream of chicken soup
1 pt. sour cream
3/4 lb. monterey jack cheese grated
3/4 lb. cheddar cheese grated
1 cup ripe olives sliced
3/4 cup green onions chopped
7 oz. can green chilies diced
15 oz. can whole kernel can drained
paprika to sprinkle on top of the chalupas
- Combine soup, chilies, onion, sour cream, olives, corn and ¾ of both cheeses.
- Set aside 2 cups of this mixture.
- Add diced chicken to remainder of mixture.
- Put about ½ cup chicken mixture on each tortilla.
- Fold, tucking sides in, and place seam-side down in greased casseroles.
- Visit Chicken Chalupa @ cantstayoutofthekitchen.com for full instructions.