1 can Pillsbury Crescent Rolls
8 slices Swiss cheese
8 slices deli ham
2 chicken breasts, cooked, thinly sliced
1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
2 tbsp honey (optional)
2 tbsp Dijon mustard (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Spray a pie pan or 9-inch baking dish with cooking spray and set aside.
- Remove crescent rolls from can and lay out in a long rectangle. Pinch the seams together well.
- Sprinkle with Italian seasoning.
- Layer first Swiss cheese, then ham and finally the chicken breast on the rolls.
- Roll up like a cinnamon roll and cut into 8-10 rolls.
- Place in a pie pan or 9-in square baking dish and bake for 18-20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Mix honey and Dijon mustard and serve with rolls if desired.
Original recipe visit: Chicken Cordon Bleu Crescent Rolls @ momontimeout.com