1¼ cup all purpose flour
¼ cup cornstarch
½ teaspoon baking powder
¼ cup unsalted butter, room temperature
4 oz cream cheese, room temperature
1 large egg
1 tablespoon milk
½ teaspoon vanilla extract
1¼ cup powdered sugar
5-6 tablespoon chocolate chip
- In a medium bowl combine flour, cornstarch and baking powder. Leave aside.
- In a large bowl mix butter and cream cheese, with an electric mixer on medium speed, until it is fine and creamy.
- Add an egg, milk and vanilla extract and continue mixing.
- Then, add powder sugar and mix some more until the mixture is fluffy. Add dry ingredients and mix until you get fine dough.
- Finally, add chocolate chips and stir well. Leave in fridge for an hour.
- Preheat the oven to 375 F. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper. Take the dough out of the fridge. Shape it into balls (24-26 balls).
- Place them in the baking sheets, 1.5 inch apart. Flatten the balls using your hands or some firm object.
- Sprinkle some chocolate chip, if you wish. Bake for 10 minutes.
- Take them out of the oven and leave to cool in the baking sheets for a few minutes.
- Transfer them to a wire rack to cool down completely.
Store them in well sealed container, at a room temperature, for about three days.
Original recipe and more pictures visit: Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Cookies @ sweetspicykitchen.com