10 oz Maraschino Cherries
2 tbsp softened Butter
1 tsp Corn Syrup
1 tbsp liquid from Mariaschino Cherry
1/2 tsp Invertase
1 1/2 cup Powdered Sugar
12 oz Semi Sweet Chocolate
- Remove cherries from liquid and place on paper towel lined sheet to drain.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine butter, corn syrup, 1 tablespoon of liquid from cherries and invertase.
- Stir until blended.
- Gradually add powdered sugar. Mixture should come together and not be too sticky.
- Visit Chocolate Covered Cherries @ cincyshopper.com for full instructions.