This easiest ever No Bake Easter Mini Egg Cheesecake is packed with Easter chocolate treats. A crumbly biscuit base, topped with whipped cream and cream cheese, an absolutely delicious dessert.
Servings 12 People
280 g Digestive Chocolate Biscuits
140 g Butter Unsalted, melted
360 g Mini Cadbury’s Mini Eggs plus 270g to decorate (about 7 small bags in total)
550 ml Double cream plus 50ml to decorate (lightly whipped until it forms soft peaks)
140 g Icing Sugar sifted
2 x 280g Tubs of Philadelphia Cream Cheese Full fat
Juice of half a lemon
- Crush the biscuits until they look like lumpy sand. (I did mind in a food processor because I’m very lazy..)
- Mix with the melted butter and press into your 7″ tin.
- Chop the 360g of the Mini Eggs in half.
- Combine the whipped cream, icing sugar, cream cheese, lemon juice and chopped Mini Eggs. Fold in gently until fully combined.
- Visit No Bake Mini Egg Cheesecake @ tamingtwins.com for full instructions.