If you love chocolate and peanut butter then you are going to LOVE, LOVE, LOVE these cookies!
¾ cup butter
½ cup peanut butter
¾ cup sugar
¾ cup brown sugar
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
2¼ cups flour
½ cup dutch cocoa
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon salt
2 cups chocolate chips
- In mixer bowl beat butter and peanut butter together
- add in both sugars and vanilla
- mix in eggs until completely combined
- Add in flour, dutch cocoa, baking soda and salt, mix until combined
- Add in chocolate chips
- place 3 tablespoons sized scoop (Large scoop) on a parchment lined baking sheets about 2 inches apart, don’t overcrowd your baking sheets.
- Visit Chocolate Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies @ createdby-diane.com for full instructions.