You will swoon over these rich, decadent brownies filled with chocolate baking melts, chocolate chips and bananas. Ooey, gooey and delicious!
2 cups Gold Medal UNBLEACHED all-purpose flour bleached flour toughens baked goods
1 1/2 cups brown sugar packed
1/2 cup white sugar
2 sticks unsalted butter, softened 1 cup
2 large eggs
1/4 tsp. salt
2 tsp. vanilla
1/2 cup banana, mashed with a fork about one medium-large banana
10 oz. Hershey’s semi-sweet chocolate baking melts or 12-oz. semi-sweet chocolate chips
1/4 cup Nestle’s chocolate chips for the top
- Mix butter, eggs, sugars, salt and vanilla with an electric mixer until well mixed.
- Add flour, mashed banana and baking melts (or chocolate chips).
- Stir with a wooden spoon to combine.
- Spray a 9×13” glass baking dish with cooking spray.
- Visit Chunky Monkey Brownies @ cantstayoutofthekitchen.com for full instructions.