Chunky Monkey Brownies are so sensational you will drool while you’re eating them. No kidding. I know you are probably tired of me raving about the richness and decadence of a specific dessert. I just can’t help it. Instead of using regular chocolate chips I used Hershey’s new baking melts in the brownie and then used chocolate chips on top. Oh, my. Chocolate just explodes in your mouth with every bite. The Baking Melts are much larger than chocolate chips so it’s like having miniature chocolate candies inside. Loved ’em!
You will swoon over these rich, decadent brownies filled with chocolate baking melts, chocolate chips and bananas. Ooey, gooey and delicious!
2 cups Gold Medal UNBLEACHED all-purpose flour bleached flour toughens baked goods
1 1/2 cups brown sugar packed
1/2 cup white sugar
2 sticks unsalted butter, softened 1 cup
2 large eggs
1/4 tsp. salt
2 tsp. vanilla
1/2 cup banana, mashed with a fork about one medium-large banana
10 oz. Hershey’s semi-sweet chocolate baking melts or 12-oz. semi-sweet chocolate chips
1/4 cup Nestle’s chocolate chips for the top
- Mix butter, eggs, sugars, salt and vanilla with an electric mixer until well mixed.
- Add flour, mashed banana and baking melts (or chocolate chips).
- Stir with a wooden spoon to combine.
- Spray a 9×13” glass baking dish with cooking spray.
- Visit Chunky Monkey Brownies @ cantstayoutofthekitchen.com for full instructions.