You should make this cheesecake at home! Tasting like the Cheesecake Factory menu favorite, this Copycat Cheesecake Factory Pumpkin Cheesecake recipe is easy to make at home. The best pumpkin pie cheesecake! Make pumpkin cheesecake for your next party or potluck.
Yield: 16 slices
12 tablespoons melted unsalted butter
2 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
2 3/4 cups sugar
1 teaspoon salt, plus a pinch
2 pounds room temperature cream cheese
1/4 cup sour cream
1 15-ounce can pure pumpkin
6 large room temperature, lightly beaten eggs
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
2 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
1 teaspoon ginger, ground
1/4 teaspoon cloves, ground
2 cups whipped cream, sweetened
1/3 cup roughly chopped, toasted pecans
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit with rack in the center position.
- Using some of the butter, coat a 10-inch springform pan.
- In a bowl, mix the rest of the butter with the graham cracker crumbs, 1/4 cup of the sugar and a pinch of salt.
- Packing it tightly and evenly, press the crumb mixture into the bottom and up the sides of the pan. Alternatively, you can pack a thicker firm crust just on the bottom of the pan.
- Visit Copycat Cheesecake Factory Pumpkin Cheesecake @ allshecooks.com for full instructions.