1/2 cup granulated sugar
2 teaspoons cinnamon
1 can (8 rolls) Pillsbury Crescent Rolls (see note)
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- Mix together cinnamon and sugar in a small bowl.
- Unwrap and separate crescent rolls. Sprinkle cinnamon sugar on each triangle, then roll into a crescent and roll the crescent in the cinnamon sugar. Place on prepare baking sheet.
- Bake for about 12-15 minutes or until they’re golden brown. Cool slightly before serving.
- Serve alone, or with ice cream or dipping sauce.
- If you don’t have or can’t find crescent rolls, use puff pastry and cut a sheet into 8 pieces.
- If you want smaller churros, cut each crescent roll into 2 triangles before rolling. Baking time will be less.
Original Recipes visit: Crescent Roll Churros @ crazyforcrust.com