1 8 oz can refrigerated crescent rolls (8 crescents)
1 tsp ground cinnamon
1 tbsp granulated sugar
½ cup mini chocolate chips
powdered sugar (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Gently open the can and unroll the crescents. Gently separate the crescent rolls.
- Combine sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl.
- Sprinkle about 1 teaspoon of the cinnamon-sugar mixture on top of each crescent.
- Sprinkle 1 tablespoon of mini chocolate chips on top and gently press into the crescent roll.
- Roll up the crescent roll and pinch the seam closed.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar if desired. I use my OXO Dusting Wand for this task and it works PERFECTLY!
Original Recipes visit: Easy Chocolate Crescents @ momontimeout.com