1 c. crunchy peanut butter
1 Tbsp. butter, softened
1 c. powdered sugar
1 (8 oz) package milk chocolate toffee bits
1 c. crisp rice cereal
10 oz. milk chocolate (I used Candiquik)
- Cream peanut butter and butter in a large bowl.
- Add powdered sugar and mix well.
- Gently stir in toffee bits (reserve ⅓ c.) and crisp rice cereal.
- Refrigerate mixture one hour.
- Remove from refrigerator and roll into 1 inch balls.
- Return to refrigerator one hour or more.
- Melt chocolate on stove top or in microwave; coat balls in chocolate and sprinkle with toffee bits.
- Place on wax paper to dry.
Original recipe and more pictures visit: Crispy Peanut Butter Toffee Truffles @ lemontreedwelling.com