Delicious Slow Cooker Chicken and Biscuit Soup – This Slow Cooker Chicken and Biscuit soup is seriously amazing! I just wanted to keep going back for more and more, and would have eaten the whole pot if I didn’t have to worry about my belly and butt growing exponentially in size!
- 1 bag Tyson frozen shredded cooked chicken.
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup.
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 3 carrots sliced
- 1 onion chopped
- 3 celery stalks chopped
- ½ cup frozen corn
- ½ cup frozen peas
- 1 tsp. lemon pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- pepper to taste
- ¼ cup sour cream
- 2 pkgs. Pillsbury biscuits
- Cut all the vegetables and place in a 6 quart crock pot.
- Add the corn and peas.
- Add the chicken on top. (it can still be frozen)
- In a bowl mix together the soup, broth and seasonings together.
- Pour over the the chicken and vegetables.
- Cook on low for 4-5 hours.
- /2 hour before eating, cut the biscuits into fourths.
- Bake according to package directions on a parchment lined cookie sheet.
- *Don’t over cook.
- Mix in the sour cream to the soup and add the biscuits.
- Heat for another ½ hour.