Easy Deviled Egg Pasta Salad – with macaroni is a classic side dish for any cookout. Whether you call this macaroni salad or pasta salad you’re sure to love this recipe.
- 16 oz salad macaroni or Ditalini pasta
- 1 1/2 cups Mayonnaise, I like Best Foods
- 3 tablespoons sour cream
- 2 tablespoon mustard (I use yellow)
- 2 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- 6 hard boiled eggs
- 2-3 ribs celery finely chopped
- 1/2 cup black olives sliced
- 4 oz jar pimientos drained
- 3 tablespoons fresh dill chopped
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Garnish with green onions
- Prepare pasta according to the directions, drain and let cool completely.
- Prepare hard-boiled eggs, let cool, and slice
- In a large mixing bowl combine all the ingredients except eggs and mix with pasta until blended. Gently fold in eggs. Garnish with green onions
- Chill until ready to serve!
Mayonnaise-Use real mayonnaise-like Best Foods or Hellman’s
Pickle relish- Sweet pickle relish or dill relish both works. You can use finely chopped pickles instead.
Olives- I use black olives, but green will also work or you can leave them out altogether.
Pimientos- You can also use finely diced red bell pepper.