Easy Creamy Ranch Crock Pot Chicken – The crock pot version of this Creamy Ranch Chicken just makes the chicken melt in your mouth. I love to serve this over rice or mashed potatoes with a big spoonful of the creamy sauce on top! Sooooo delicious!!
- 6 chicken breasts
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
- ½ cup sour cream (or more if you like, I sometimes use 1 cup)
- 1 pkg. Hidden Valley Ranch dressing mix
- Lawry’s Season Salt
- Place chicken in the bottom of your crock pot.
- Sprinkle chicken with Lawry’s salt and pepper.
- Mix soup and sour cream together pour over the chicken.
- Sprinkle package of ranch mix over the top. Cover with lid.
- Cook on low for about 6 hours.
- Serve over rice or potatoes.