Easy & Delicious German Pancakes – This is an easy and delicious German Pancake recipe that is sure to please everyone.
- 6 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup flour
- 1 tsp. salt
- 5 Tbs. butter
- Optional: (strawberries, syrup, jam, cinnamon sugar, powdered sugar)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Mix eggs, milk, flour and salt together with a hand mixer.
- Place butter in a 9 x 13 casserole and place in oven until butter is melted.
- Remove pan from oven and pour batter into the pan.
- Place back in oven for about 17 minutes.
- Serve with syrup, strawberry jam, or sprinkle powdered sugar on top.