Moist & Delicious Sour Cream Pumpkin Bread – This Pumpkin Sour Cream Bread is moist and delicious. It is a perfect recipe to add to your fall collection.
Servings: 2 loaves
- 2 cubes of butter, softened (1 cup)
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 15 oz. can pumpkin puree
- ½ cup sour cream
- 2 cups flour
- ½ tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. ground cloves
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- ½ tsp. nutmeg
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Grease and flour 2 9 x 5 loaf pans. (Any loaf pan around that size will work just fine)
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter and sugar.
- Add the eggs one at a time and mix well.
- Add the pumpkin and sour cream and blend well.
- Add the flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, cloves, cinnamon, and nutmeg to the mixture and mix together on low speed.
- Pour into prepared pans.
- Bake for 65 to 75 minutes, or until a fork comes out clean.
- Cool in pan about 10 minutes.
- Lightly run a knife around the edges of pan to help from sticking.
- Turn out onto a cooling rack.
- (If you want to freeze them, wrap them well in cellophane after they have completely cooled and place in freezer)