Delicious Creamy Hamburger Beef Stroganoff – This creamy hamburger beef stroganoff is a quick and easy meal that is loaded with lots of yummy flavor.
- 1 lb hamburger meat
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- ½ tsp minced garlic
- ½ large onion
- ¼ cup butter
- 14.5 oz can beef broth (about 2 cups)
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 2 tbsp corn starch
- ½ cup water
- 12 oz package No Yolk Egg Noodles
- Cook the noodles according to package. Set aside.
- In a large skillet brown the hamburger meat with the garlic, onion and salt and pepper.
- When the beef has browned add in the mushrooms to the meat allow them to brown in the hamburger grease. Let them cook for about 3 minutes.
- Drain the grease from the hamburger, and leave the meat in the skillet.
- Add the beef broth and let simmer over medium heat for 2 mins.
- Melt the butter and mix with the cream.
- Whisk the cream butter mixture into the skillet and let it simmer for 5 mins while continuously stirring.
- The sauce will be a bit runny. To thicken it up mix up the corn starch and water together in a separate bowl. When it mixed well, then you can whisk the corn starch mixture in with the sauce.
- Let the sauce simmer over medium heat for the next 5 mins making sure you are occasionally stirring. This will give time for the sauce to thicken.
- Add the sour cream and stir. Allow the sauce to simmer for another 5 minutes.
- When you’ve reached your desired thickness then you can serve it over the no yolk egg noodles.