Simple & Healthy Garlic Parmesan Roasted Asparagus – This Garlic Parmesan Roasted Asparagus is made with just a few simple ingredients and makes a perfectly delicious side dish for any meal!
- 1/2 pound fresh asparagus
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 3 cloves minced garlic
- 2-3 Tablespoons parmesan cheese
- olive oil spray
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Line a rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil and set aside.
- Rinse the asparagus and trim off woody end pieces. Spread out in a thin layer on top of the prepared cookie sheet.
- Spray the asparagus lightly with a coat of olive oil spray. Sprinkle with salt, pepper, garlic, and parmesan cheese. Use your hands to mix the asparagus with all of the ingredients, then lay out into an even layer again. Spray with one more light coat of olive oil.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 8 minutes. Remove from oven and serve immediately. Enjoy!